De Graaf Bakeries Privacy Statement
In this privacy statement, we (De Graaf Bakeries BV) explain to you which types of personal data we collect and use and for what purposes. We recommend that you read this statement carefully. Hereafter Graaf Bakeries is referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’.
Published on: 24 April 2018
Updated: 24 April 2018
- Use of personal data
- Disclosure to third parties
- Security and storage
- Third-party websites
- Changes to this privacy statement
- Accessing and amending your data
- Dutch Data Protection Authority
- Effective date
We offer all kinds of services to customers and non-customers through our website. We process privacy-sensitive information in the process. We sometimes work together with other organisations or companies.
We consider it very important that personal data is handled with the utmost care. In doing so, we comply with the requirements of the privacy legislation. That means, for example, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- limit collection of personal data to only what is needed for the purposes that it is being processed for;
- ask you first for your express consent to process your personal data in those cases where your consent is required;
- not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is required in order to provide the requested service or if we are legally obligated to do so;
- take the appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this of parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your rights to access, correct or delete your personal data upon request.
If you wish to contact us regarding this privacy statement, please use the contact details listed below.
Telephone: +31 (0)88 – 024 21 00
2. Use of personal data
When using our website, you leave certain data with us, e.g., personal data. We do not always process all of the data as listed below. This depends on which services and functionalities you choose on our website.
Depending on the services and functionalities that you use on our websites, we may process the following personal data about you:
- technical metrics of the hardware used, such as IP address, MAC address, identifiers in cookies and your surfing behaviour on our websites.
3. Disclosure to third parties
We will pass on the information provided by you to third parties if this is necessary for the delivery of the products you have ordered or services that you have requested. Furthermore, we will not submit the data that you have provided us to other parties, unless this is legally required or permitted by law. For instance, the police may request data from us within the scope of a fraud investigation. In this case, we are legally obligated to hand over this data.
4. Security and storage
We take appropriate security measures to prevent misuse of, and unauthorised access to, your personal information. We do not keep the data longer than is strictly necessary. This means that we will keep the data for as long as it is needed to provide the service that you have requested. The exception is the information that we have to keep for a longer period of time because we are obligated to do so by law.
5. Third-party websites
This statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our website. We cannot guarantee that these websites will handle your personal information in a trustworthy or secure manner. Please always read the privacy statement of the respective website before using it for more information on how they handle your personal information.
If a person is 16 years of age or younger, our website may only be used under the supervision of parents or a legal guardian.
7. Changes to this privacy statement
We may revise this privacy statement from time to time. Any changes will be published on our website. It is therefore recommended that you review this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
8. Accessing and revising your data
In order to prevent misuse we ask that when you make a written request for access, please identify yourself properly by including a copy of your valid ID. Please do not forget to conceal your Citizen Service Number (BSN) and passport photograph on the copy. You can, for example, use the ‘KopieID’ app for this.
9. Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens)
Of course, we are happy to help if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. If, in spite of this, you are unable to resolve the matter with us, you also have the right under the privacy legislation to lodge a complaint with the privacy supervisory authority, the Netherlands Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Personal Data Authority for this purpose.
10. Effective date
This (updated) privacy statement came into force on 24 April 2018.